Like an Appletini, but with an extra bite!
- 4 Parts Pincer Vodka (100ml) Pincer Vodka is a Scottish botanical vodka with hints of milk thistle & Elderflower which goes beautifully with Apple Juice. Can use alternative Vodka depending on preference.
- 4 Parts Triple Sec (100ml) – Alternatively, you can use Cointreau
- 4 parts Cherryvalley Cloudy Apple Juice (100ml)
- 1 part Dundarave Apple Cider Vinegar (25ml)
- Garnish: A slice of Apple
- x2 Martini Glasses
- Put a handful of ice into a cocktail shaker
- Pour all liquid ingredients in
- shake for approximately 20 seconds or until your hands feel cold!
- Strain into the glasses
- Decorate the glass with a thin slice (or wheel) of apple
Tip: If you like a less pokey drink, reduce the amount of vodka and triple sec, or add a dash more Apple Juice.