The Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away.’ Apples are beneficial to everybody’s health, from protecting the heart to providing a range of vital nutrients.
The famous saying could be upgraded to ‘a spoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar a day keeps the doctor away.’ Slightly longer but packed full of extra health benefits. Apple Cider Vinegar has an acquired taste, with many avoiding the liquid. However, this means they are missing out on the many benefits it offers.
The substance is a natural remedy that has been used for many years. Apple Cider Vinegar is not a replacement of a balanced diet and exercise; instead it is an aid to achieving a healthy and fit lifestyle. It’s made up of apple juice that is fermented not once, but twice; once to make the cider and twice to make the vinegar.
It’s always good to know what it is you are drinking, hence the nutrients it contains are; magnesium, iron, phosphorus, manganese, amino acids and antioxidants. With so many nutrients it’s no wonder there are so many health benefits!
- It’s used to reduce cravings by giving a feeling a fullness.
- It also reduces bloating, relieves heartburn and improves overall digestion.
- For diabetics and diabetes prevention, it lowers blood sugar levels and improves insulin sensitivity. Check first with a doctor if a diabetic.
- It helps those seeking to lose weight by reducing cravings.
- Through a balanced diet and exercise, it will also aid in the reducing of belly fat.
- It lowers cholesterol due to natural antioxidants.
- Apple Cider Vinegar also lowers blood pressure and improves heart health by relaxing the blood vessels and controlling the hormone renin.
- It can prevent the risk of and slow down the growth of cancer.
- It can treat and prevent infection.
- Also, as a bonus, it can help to improve hair and skin health.
To drink Apple Cider Vinegar, it’s recommended to stick with unfiltered and organic brands. Here at Dundarave, we have created our own range of Apple Cider Vinegar; it’s organically and naturally fermented in the Bushmills countryside.
Many do not care for the taste on its own, therefore other ways to take it are mixing in with water, adding to a recipe or creating a salad dressing!
Please follow the link to order and start living healthier today!