I hope you had a great Christmas break, and like me after slightly overindulging and have decided to do something about it. I have made the new year’s resolution to eat healthier and lose a few lb’s, so here is a great Idea, Turkey Curry
I can hear you all grown at the thought of looking at more Turkey, but here are a few things you might not have known.
- Eighty-five grams of turkey breast contains around 125 calories.
- In contrast, 85 grams of roasted dark turkey meat contains around 147 calories.
- Dark meat of turkey typically contains more vitamins and minerals.
- Turkey breast meat contains less calories and fat than most other cuts of meat.
- Turkey meat contains the mineral selenium.
Now add that with some spinach, peppers, chick peas and you are well on your way for 5 a day. Plus, once you add garlic, ginger, and chilli, it will help warm you up on these cold January nights.